As the old saying goes, it’s not how many times you fall down that counts, it’s how many times in a row. We’re up to some classic highjinks in this one: Tapan’s on his geisha grind, Josh pulls a great prank and we all laugh, Mike tells a non sequitur about clowns, and we learn just what the heck Black Sabbath was talking about all this time.
Pairings: Heaven and Hell; an infrared jammer; some gum I guess?
- The worst Pokémon’s food
- Cultural zeitgeist
- You shouldn’t know who’s comin
- They didn’t make seven
- Josh was missing out
- The beginning of the romantic comedy
- Cuphead theme
- Cure your racism by watching this
- Mike’s perfect movie
- Art institute of Pennywise
- Art at its finest
- Rain's most masculine enemy
- Who drew the dicks?
- The state car of Yugoslavia
- Accessorize your classroom prank
- Corn Maze Alone